Why “HomeLife”? The name “HomeLife” came from the desire to build a business that allowed its team members to have the best “home life” possible (time spent at home and with family, less stress,etc.) Because it is so important to us, we wanted it at the forefront of everything we do.
Who are we?
We are a diverse team of 40 members (100 if you count our fur babies 🙂 ) that work from 6 different countries and speak 10+ languages collectively. We have 8 team members who rally onsite at our headquarters in Anaheim, CA.
We successfully operate iHeartDogs.com, iHeartCats.com, iHeartHorses.com, TheDailyPositive.com and LifeAsMama.com while managing 110+ social media accounts focused around these niches. Our main focus is “pets” and our growing eCommerce business.
What we believe:
We firmly believe in positively impacting the world while building a business that allows us to spend more time with our families. In 2015 alone, we helped build a well for a community in Sierra Leone, funded a school for kids in Guatemala, helped save 2 women from sex trafficking and fed 1,500,000 shelter dogs — and we are just getting warmed up. (See all details here)
Where we are going:
We have our sights set on becoming the largest global pet brand (revenue, impact, reach), specifically by:
- Creating unique and exciting products/services that add a high level of intrinsic value to pets and their pet parents.
- Giving back to the communities we serve through transparent high leverage programs that make the biggest impact possible.
- Building a world class team of talented, passionate achievers looking to make a serious impact in the world and build something amazing while enjoying every minute of the journey.
We are also on a mission to change people’s lives through positive content, affirmation and encouragement. We are currently connecting and impacting 1 Million moms per month through our community on LifeAsMama.com and enoucraging more than 500,000 people around the world to be better through TheDailyPositive.com.
What we love doing:
- Spending time with family and loved ones.
- Helping people.
- Building amazing products and services that add real value to our users.
- Rescuing, rehoming and feeding dogs and cats. ( 2 million shelter dogs & cats fed to date!!!)
- Leveraging our success to impact the lives of others who are less fortunate.
- Rallying passionate people around important causes.
- Working remotely in our pajamas a few days per week.
Oh and this is our CEO, Splash. If you bring treats you are in for sure…